Wednesday, November 19, 2014


                                             

                          SWEET MELODIES!!


The stars seem to be shinning brighter,
The clouds have given way to new rays of sun shine.
You remind me of the rainbow colors after the rain.
Every new day brings new smiles and reasons to laugh.
All because you bring sweet melodies to my heart.
I move and dance to the rhythm of these new found melodies.  
Every step bringing me closer to you, Close enough to see my heart.




With you life is better, and my days are sweeter.
Just because God decided to bless me with the amazing gift which is you.
With you life is a beautiful picture, framed perfectly.
I don't know what tomorrow holds,
But I am grateful for today because I have you in it
Thank you for being an amazing friend.
 Cheers to Godly friendships that last.





By prize abimbola arowolo 

No comments:

Post a Comment