Monday, August 17, 2020

MR OR MRS ROMANTIC??? EPISODE 1

 I have heard so many ladies complaining about how their man or husband is no longer romantic and this is usually a bother to them. So I decided to start off with this topic. I have also heard ladies saying men do not like to come out and ask a woman out any more.


I am of the opinion that a man should pursue a woman, but I also believe women should make themselves pursuable and keep themselves pursuable. I believe a man should ask a woman out and pursue her, but the truth is from what I have noticed, most of the really good and faithful men in my opinion are not as romantic as the play boys. This is not to say that every man that is romantic is a play boy.  There is romance that is genuine and there is romance that is targeted at exploiting a woman.

 

Most women are drawn to what they hear and so a lot of times, they fall for the play boy just to realize that sweet words sometimes are just that. It sometimes takes getting your heart broken  to realize that romance and sweet words Is not all that there is to life. So while I personally believe that a man should pursue a woman, I also believe that a woman must make herself pursuable and also reciprocate at the right time so that the love is mutual and has a fertile ground to grow.

 

I have seen so many amazing women stay single or end up in terrible relationships and I have seen really nice guys end up single longer than they want or even end up with a poor choice in a woman simply because they do not know what to look out for. Some of the men do not know how to be romantic and some of the women do not know how to make themselves pursuable. So to avoid making this post very long, I am going to turn this into a series where we can take it piece by piece so we do not miss out on any important details. It is my prayer that at the end of the series, a lot of amazing relationships would be formed and a lot of marriages would be revived.  

 

                         EPISODE 1 -  BECOMING PURSUABLE!

Like I said in the introductory post, I have seen so many amazing women who keep getting bypassed by nice guys, and I have seen a lot of ladies falling for fake romance so I will dive right in on what I believe ladies need to do. You can actually start off the romance with the tips below.


    1. Be friendly- I believe so many women believe that a guy must come up to them and tell them that he likes them. Play boys are usually very bold and do not have a hard time approaching a woman. But most of the good guys are usually not that forward. So what I will tell ladies is that you need to be friendly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with starting a conversation. This is what I call lifting your antenna, if the gentle man is smart, he should pick up the signal and take it from there since you have made it easier for him. If he refuses to catch the signal please and please move on, you do not want to keep pursuing the man, if you pursue him and finally catch him, you may have to keep pursuing him forever. So be friendly, smile, be polite and respectful this method is tried and tested. I believe this is the first step in making yourself pursuable

2.    Always look and smell good- I have seen a lot of ladies who are clueless about this simple trick. They believe beauty is on the inside but they forget that men cannot read their hearts. A man does not look at you and see what is in your heart, he notices your appearance first. If you do not look inviting, he will not be invited. And if you manage to look decent and he comes close but you smell like sweat that may be a put off. Be you single or married, as a woman you need to know that you have to keep yourself looking good and smelling good. Do not forget that he is attracted first and foremost to your outward appearance. I Suggest that every woman invest in  a very nice perfume, deodorant and in making your skin look good. Use products that won’t damage the integrity of your natural skin but would give you a natural glow.
 
3.      know what style suits you - I understand that some women are naturally stylish and know how to make themselves look good, but I have also seen ladies who do not know what suits them and end up dressing poorly. A lot of very spiritual women don’t have style. I do not understand it. And sometimes married women just forget themselves after having children. For the unmarried women who do not know how to style themselves, look around for a lady who always gets admired and ask for tips. Go online and do some research about what type of clothes suits women with your figure. The fact that you love Jesus and are super dedicated to him would not make you attractive, you need to work on your appearance dear sister. I have heard of instances where the pastor bypassed all the sisters and went and married one hot Deborah who is on fire for God and is also stylish and attractive. Balance is key in life! Remember in the parable there were five wise virgins and five foolish ones, they were all virgins alright, but only five of them were wise. Know what hairstyles suits you and how to play to your strengths when it comes to your physique. Sometimes I get a little bit angry with women who refuse to up their style game. If you have any male friends, just check out who attracts them. Explore if you like makeup and if it suits you, remember that moderation is always key Use makeup but do not become too addicted to it so that you do not lose your confidence. There are women who look better with make up and there are those who do not need it, find out where you belong.
 
4.     Be classy- Classy women are women who know how to conduct themselves. They know how to act and are not rude. To be honest it took me getting corrected a lot to become classy and I am still working on being even more classy. I have seen women who are rude, I remember while I was still in secondary school, a lot of people told me I was rude and I did not believe it. So I started a personal survey asking people if they thought I was rude, I assured them they could be honest with me and I got very helpful feedback. Some people told me insulted people a whole lot when I am angry, some said I was always frowning and  very defensive and turned the most little thing into a fight, some told me I interrupt without listening. The truth is I did not like smiling because I felt I looked better when I frowned, I was gossiped about a lot so I was always ready to snap at people and sometimes the wrong people were snapped at. I insulted people when I was angry because I believed it would let them know I was not to be messed with. But I realized all these people could not be wrong, I had a sharp tongue and it needed adjustment. To be honest making changes took me time, help from family and friends, and eventually when I began to have my own relationship with God. I had to be broken and remolded. One thing I have noticed is that most of the ladies who are not classy do not have an idea about it, and when they are told, they feel insulted and are not really willing to learn.  For those women who are like me with strong personalities it can be difficult learning to be classy and gentle. But I realized that this quality makes a woman very attractive. When you combine being classy and being friendly you would be so happy with the results. A classy woman does not look down on people, she is polite and if for some reason she realizes she has been rude, she goes back to apologize.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mrs Prize... I learnt so much... Please keep up the good work. I'll avail myself so I can be broken and remolded by God. Thank you ma.

    ReplyDelete