Thursday, June 13, 2013

                                              How I FEEL.........

     So I really don't know what title to give to this write up because I just want to pour out my mind and how I really feel right now. I know a lot of people read my write ups and i get really great feed backs and all of that. But today I don't want to preach or advice any one. Cause really Most of the things i write are things I have learnt, or still in the process of learning.
          Sometimes life looks so complicated and I begin to have so many questions that frankly no one has the answers to. Like why do people fall sick, or why are some people so poor and why do people get divorced? hurt each other? Why do people fight in wars? Why can't we just live a simple happy life. Why does life have to get complicated once in a while. I know I am not a kid any more. But sometimes I just want to ask somebody and get the perfect answer.
         So at times like this, I find it very easy to write because I get to pretend i'm having a conversation with God. And I know he hears everything even the things I cannot tell anyone about. Sometimes I just get tired of everything. Praying, hoping, working, but I know you are there and you care even when I disappoint you and ignore you. So God this is another letter from me to you. Asking you to never give up on me and to keep working on me and in this very complicated world. So to all those who are confused or sad, or just feel like giving up, I believe no one has it so easy. But when you have God it is bearable and better. So let him hold your hand through whatever it is. As i encourage myself I certainly hope you are encouraged as well.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment